Our pal Katie Isabella gave us a Pawsome award it's the One Lovely Blog Award.
We're supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves and then pass the award on to six others.
We think you know a lot about us, but we're going to try to come up with 7 things you don't know.
1. Allie LOVES to machine paw doors! She (very often) wakes Mom up by machine pawing the bedroom door. In fact, she's machine pawing the closet door right now!!
2. Ellie likes to sleep on Mom's pillow. Sometimes Mom will turn off the computer and go to bed and Ellie beats her there and is already sleeping on her pillow. Good Mom that she is (yeah...she paid us to say that), Mom sleeps with her head all wonky so she doesn't move Ellie.
3. Tamir will purr as soon as Mom touches him. Once Dad thought there was a helicopter over the house....nope...it was just Tamir purring!
4. Lexi really loves our Daddy. We think it's because she misses her own Daddy.
5. Even though we've got litterboxes of our own, we ALL use Lexi's! 4 cats...1 box...Mom scoops a LOT!
6. The woofies love baths!! Odd, isn't it????
7. Cousin Trooper will play fetch with a teaser. When Auntie El throws it, he runs after it and brings it back to her!! Smart boy!!
We know Mom is a bit late with this and a lot of our pals have already received this award. Please take it and post 7 things about you on your blog. We love learning about our pals.
Thank you Katie Isabella for this pawsome award!!